Mommy, I'm ready for church, come pick me up! He's normally the first one ready. This week we got him ready first and he was happy just long enough for me to put my clothes on and then he wanted to be held. He fell asleep in my arms before I could do my hair (luckily I figured out how to brush my hair one handed).
Hanging out with his Mommy
Relaxing with Daddy
William had a hard day, so he fell asleep on me.
And then he moved so all you could see was his little nose. So cute!!!
Trying to wake Daddy up.
William fell asleep in his carrier, so when we got home Scott just put him in the crib, carrier and all. He didn't take too long to wake up again.
My cute In-N-Out boys on opening day. Yes, I went and got Scott a Double-Double. The line wasn't too bad at 10:30 in the morning. I'm pretty sure it was worse later on in the day.
We've just started reading picture books to William. He especially enjoys Dr. Seuss.
Our very sleepy baby boy!
We had Thanksgiving at home. Isn't our handiwork pretty?
Hi Dude!
Uh-oh, looks like William is going to need another outfit for the big game. But isn't he cute? Go Cougars!
My boys are matching today! We totally didn't plan it that way.
Smiling for Mommy
He's not laughing yet, but he's sure trying.
2 comments:
Kimmy, He is so dang cute!! I LOVE the one at the end where he is smiling and the one where you can only see his nose. What a heartbreaker.
He's adorable, you are, and Scott is. I miss you! Can't wait to see ya'll again. Sure you don't want to surprise Dad and show up for New Year's?
Post a Comment