Here's our happy baby about to be fed!
We got a new rug so William can have a comfy spot to crawl on. Not that he's crawling yet!
Here's William with his little buddy Michael. Aren't they cute?
The ward had an Easter Egg Hunt. William liked shaking the eggs and hearing them rattle.
We thought that this little outfit was too cute not to wear for it.
Lately we've been using our porch as another living room. It's especially nice for studying...
...And feeding the baby carrots!
Our happy little boy!
OK, I know I smell cookies...
...I want cookies...
...mmmmmm!
So, we had just given our son a bath and he somehow made it to bed without clothes on.
This is how we found him a few minutes later.
He likes to play like he's a blanket monster...rawrrr.
1 comment:
What a cutie!!! I love your new rug. It really brightens up the room!
Post a Comment