So, William crawled up onto Daddy's foot and started tickling it!
You may not be able to see it, but Scott is laughing.
So, we went up into the mountains to hang out with some friends for a couple of days.
This was our view.
The group
Crazy as usual and so much fun
And the babies, aren't they cute?
William's latest thing is stealing pacifiers.
I'm not sure if he wants the pacifier itself or the cord.
Our Lakers Boys
William looks like a little basketball player in this jersey.
I think it's the buff little arms.
Grandpa gave Mommy a sewing machine and I got the box!
Upside Down
I'm a present
So, one minute he was happily eating and the next he had pulled his bib off to start chewing on it instead.
Playing golf with Tyce and other friends in between Adam and Sarah's wedding and reception
Little Caddy
Dancing with Mommy and Daddy at the reception later that evening
I hope they call me on a mission
When I have grown a foot or two (or four)
Those are pass along cards that William found
And now I want to crawl
So, Scott took William to get his graduation stuff and they gave William a T-shirt. I don't think it fits yet, do you?
Ok, just remember, this isn't March or April it's the end of May and this is what the Quad looked like. Yikes!
The Gorn is attacking Captain Kirk!
My silly boys, we're on our way to Grandpa Cutler's house!
I got Grandpa!
No comments:
Post a Comment