Monday, September 26, 2011

Cooking Class

So after the summer term and before fall started, Kim worked on, well did, the intro cooking class through independent study.  She was pretty motivated to do it and got it done in about a week and a half.  In that time she cooked several meals and lots of desserts(the latter being loved by my coworkers).  While working on the class, William had several opportunities to 'help' which has instilled a bit of wanting to cook in him ever since.
A very pregnant Kim making 'chopped' nuts, William just wanted to the  hold/swing the hammer.
'Mommy i will type up this report'
(William is also showcasing our new couch courtesy of the Rose's)
'Let's get the food out of the oven...or we can box'
'Let's do that again!'
'Mommy, I'm a mess'


'Let's cook!'
Since taking the class, William has continued to try and help cook.  In fact I was making dinner one night and he insisted on helping.  So I put some Marshmallow Matey's into a mixing bowl with a chop stick to stir.  Well once we put a pan out to cook the meat, he pour his cereal into the pan to 'cook' which resulted in the following pictures with a lot of laughter from Kim and I.




No comments: