William wanted to watch a show and eat his grapes
He was so sleepy that he simply fell asleep in his chair
Our kids sure are cute!
They love to play together
Under Beth's bouncer is a favorite place to play
Beth crawled under and was so proud of herself
While William crawled under and decided to "fix" the bouncer
Beth's latest trick is to click her tongue
It can be repetitive, but I think it's good for her development
Anyway, it's pretty cute!
We got doughnuts and William decided to share with his sister
She loved it
Beth really likes to crawl into small spaces
It's always a good idea to check before you sit down here
William and Daddy taking naps!
What a cute boy!
My little superheroes!
Daddy and his babies "napping" after church
You can really tell how much school I've had to work on
William climbed up and told me that "I'm working"
We like to call this William's little hobbit outfit
He started with a tie on, but lost it sometime during church
Beth drinking her bottle
Daddy is teasing her
William decided to join in the fun
Although I think both children were just really tired
"Mommy, Daddy, I'm Texting!"
Just crawling around
There's William!
Elizabeth loves books!
And the piano
William spilled juice into his lego bucket,
so we had to wash all the legos
There sure are a lot of them
The kids were so happy to see the legos again!
Elizabeth has so much fun climbing up on anything she can reach
So I went to check on William during his nap and this is what I found
William took off his pants and his diaper
Smeared diaper cream all over himself and his room
And then fell asleep in the middle of the floor
Needless to say we had bath time as soon as he woke up
What a silly boy!
William's favorite food...PIZZA
Beth was dancing to the music
And trying to retrieve legos from their bucket
I left the bathroom door open one day and this is what I found
Two cute kids, playing with the mirror
Well, that's all for now. The kids sure keep us on our toes. But we don't really mind, since they're so cute! Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment