We went to Costco (about an hour away) to buy a new vacuum, since our old one has slowly become less effective over the past 6 months. It was the first nice Saturday of the year, so we all broke out the sunglasses, including.....
William, who looks totally cool in his shades and...
Beth, with her sunglasses and binky.
She's definitely a binky baby, not so much into the sunglasses yet though.
After shopping we had lunch.
Mom! Napkins!
And then drove home where Daddy replaced our wiper blades,
Which had worn out sooner than usual thanks to the snow and ice,
A cross country trip didn't help either,
And taught Beth how to roar
This morning we hunted for Easter Eggs!
William and his loot (along with some of Beth's)
She was just content to eat the candy.
Although I think she knows she's not supposed to have food in the basement
I don't think Daddy got the memo though.
I got a plant the other day, which promptly lost its flowers after coming home with me
(I don't think it liked the cold or the car ride much)
But look what I woke up to this morning
A perfect Easter flower!
Even though I haven't potted it yet
As Mom would say, "Tender mercies"
After church and dinner, we all got comfy for naptime
I love that Beth smiles even with her binky!
That was our wonderful weekend. I am so grateful for these little ones who bring such joy to our lives. I am also grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ, without whom our family wouldn't be able to be together for eternity. As much fun as Easter eggs are, the real reason we celebrate this day is because our Savior lives. And because He lives, we all have the opportunity to live with our Father in Heaven someday as well.
1 comment:
I can't believe how big Beth is! She's still a baby in my mind, so it is strange to see her as a toddler!
Post a Comment