So, it's the beginning of a new year. Of course, we all want to take the opportunity to make our lives a little better. Now, the only trick is to actually keep those resolutions. Things like loosing weight, studying the scriptures more often, keeping the house in order. These are all good things. And I've heard that you can form a habit in two weeks. So if those first two weeks are so rough you just want to throw all those resolutions out the window, just know that it'll get easier eventually. One of my new year's goals is to read the Sunday School and Relief Society lessons, since I never make it Sunday School and only get to Relief Society about half way through. But those little Sunbeams are totally cute! I got the manuals this week, so now is the time to start! Anyway, I'll stop my little rant and give you a few cute pictures of our favorite little William.
Anybody ready for football? Who are we cheering for again?
Dude, whats up?
Mr. Elephant, I am going to grab you and eat you, just as soon as I can figure out how to get you over here.
I've got my thumb!
Am I a present now?
Pooh bear as a hat
My son loves being upside down, he tries to get there any way he can
Playing with Daddy, aren't they cute?
Hi, I just woke up
Ummmm, where are my clothes?
Helping Mommy with laundry
2 comments:
Your baby is so cute!
That boy has a long body...What a cutie..Can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment