Thursday, March 11, 2010

Milestones

So, William just keeps growing and doing new things.  It's so much fun!!!  Here are his latest antics.

William has learned how to roll over.  Normally he wakes up and tells us about it, but this time he just decided he wanted to be a little Linus instead.

This was a big day.  We finally moved the straps up in William's car seat!

Lately William's favorite playtime is sitting in his high chair dropping his toys on the floor.  I think he's still trying to figure out this whole gravity thing.  What a little engineer!

Look, Mommy, I'm sitting all by myself.  He can't do this on the floor yet, but on the soft bed, he's comfy enough to perform this amazing feat!

We tried carrots today.  I think he likes them.  What do you think?  He kept wanting to feed himself.

Are you sure there's no more Mommy?

Anyway, just some cute milestones from our littlest family member.  So I accidentally published this on the wrong Blog.  Here's our William, in all his messy glory!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That kid is so dang cute!!! I just want to hop in the crib with him and cuddle up! I love the new Fisher Price booster seat...much cuter colors than mine.