Look Mommy, I'm Standing!!! Well, I'm leaning on Daddy.
I found my Horsey
Yummmmm!
So, William and I spent a week in Dallas visiting the Cutlers. It was so much fun, we saw aunts and uncles and cousins and even a Great-Grandma. We had so much fun!
Cuddling with Great-Grandma Key
William and Lyndia playing with each other. It was so cute.
Cuddling with Aunt Amy, William is such a cuddler!
Hi Uncle Rich!
William and Russell. Aren't they cute?
Eating with Grandpa. William is such a messy eater.
After we got home from Dallas, the three of us went down to visit the Roses.
William in his dinosaur outfit.
William fell asleep on the way to St. George. Doesn't he look comfy?
Playing with Grandma. I think he was a little tired by this point.
We took William swimming for the first time. He really enjoyed it.
Cuddling with Mommy after the pool.
Mmmm, yummy water!
William has been eating more and more food lately. He gets so messy!
Playing with his lion in the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment