Sunday, October 31, 2010

October

Well, October was fun.  Besides school and stuff, William got sick, so we missed Halloween, but we luckily, we got some pictures the day before he got sick when we were wandering around campus for some homework assignments.  Anyway, here's some fun pictures!

 I made canned peaches and William helped....by eating the peaches.   Oh well.

 Yummy and sticky!

 William loved playing in the leaves

 And in the huge sinks in the laundry room

 What a cute, sleepy boy

 Look, I've got teeth!

 Daddy gave me ketchup and fries...I just wanted the ketchup and a bath

 Ok, I'm ready for church!

 William loves boxes of all shapes and sizes...this one happens to be a Costco box

 I love helping Daddy on his computer

 This is William's Halloween costume, isn't it cute?

 Like I said, we had some stuff to do on campus and William went in his little dragon costume

 I love the ridges on the back and William really enjoyed being stuffed with fluff

I got the computer!

Well, I love you people!  More to come, I'll try and do this more often next semester.

1 comment:

Devri said...

Cute costume! We're sorry you missed Halloween. :(