Wednesday, May 7, 2014

April Through William's Eyes

So, my oldest likes to take pictures...lots of pictures.  As I've been organizing pictures, I've found a lot of pictures that I didn't take.  Most of them are pictures that you would expect a four-year old to take.  Some of them are surprisingly good.  We finally dug out Scott's old mission camera, added batteries and a card, taped the battery bay shut and gave William his very first camera.  He's had a lot of fun.  So I'm going to start posting some of his pictures.

I think William's sisters are his favorite subject
There's quite a few pictures of the house too, but those aren't as interesting

I love this look
"What are we doing, William?"

Beth was cranky
"Don't take my picture!"

Playing before church

Oddly enough, William doesn't take a lot of pictures of himself
Here's one of the few

Hello Daddy!

I think he climbed on the couch to take this one
It doesn't have the same angle as the other pictures of adults

Here's another of William's favorite subjects
He sure does love Genny
She smiles at him most of the time

Cheese!
 William found a perfect spot for his wagon

Look at the cool castle!

I'm not smiling for the camera
I'm going to be grumpy

Hi William

There are lots of pictures of Beth
Such a cutie!

William made himself a desk
It's an overturned laundry basket

Mommy, smile!

No comments: