Genny napping on Mommy and Daddy's bed before church
We tried to take pictures of the kids, they weren't too cooperative
but it's funny anyway
Getting settled
The best kids picture
Beth is done
I'm on my tummy on the couch
Mommy never lets me do this!
I normally put her on the floor
Just in case she decides to start rolling
Family Pictures
William is bored already
Beth: I want Mommy
Beth is still annoyed
Genny: Oooo, I can grab Mommy's hair
My favorite toy!!!
Daddy with the littlest princess
Gotta get a Grandpa picture
I think Genny was done with pictures by this point
Easter Eggs
So instead of buying the egg dyeing kit,
Scott decided to use koolaid and water to dye them
Ooooooo
Cool!
We found Easter Eggs in the basement
All in all, it was a fun and crazy weekend. We enjoyed having everyone in town. Genny loved her yellow dress, she likes to play with the fabric. Beth likes wearing her "princess" dress. She loves dancing in them, even though in these pictures she was pretty annoyed with the whole thing. William tolerates his Sunday clothes, but he had fun doing the eggs. He and Beth asked for "Real Easter Eggs" for a couple of days afterwards. Which was a good thing, since we never made deviled eggs like we planned.

No comments:
Post a Comment